Simple-Forex has speedily become one of the largest players in the currency trading market.
Part of the reason for this is its name! Simple-Forex implies that Forex trading is simple, which of course we all know is not when all’s said and done right.
But, when you are just early in Forex trading, the first thing you need to know is how much help and training you are going to get. So the purpose of an Simple-Forex review must be to see how far a system that calls itself Simple-Forex in fact succeeds in making things “simple”.
Simple-Forex does in fact have a number of unique features that do make it as simple as it can be to get a foothold in Forex trading.
- One of the features of Simple-Forex that many people find attractive is that there is no software to download. This is not in fact unique to Simple-Forex but it gives it an edge over trading platforms that do require a software download, which is the margin. If you have had your share of download problems and set-up glitches, you will certainly be grateful for this. Plus it means that you can access your account straight away from any PC anywhere in the world.
- Simple-Forex make it very simple to make a trade by allowing you to deposit funds using your credit card or Paypal. This avoids the frustration of result that by the time your funds are in place, the price has went.
- Where Simple-Forex really scores is that it has a human face! This makes it probably the best Forex trading system for you if you are just early. As soon as you register you are allocated your own personal account administrator who works closely with you and who is very simple to get hold of when you have a inquiry. The administrator will advise you and will walk you owing to the initial stages. This to me is worth A LOT. And it is a better way of culture the ropes than using a demo account.
- You don’t have to pay a fee to Simple-Forex when you make a attractive trade. This is because Simple-Forex makes its profits from competitive spreads. Some people sneer at this, alleging that it means they can’t call themselves fee-free. But of course they are a business so they have to make a profit somewhere – but they aren’t making it directly from YOU.
- One very huge plus for Simple-Forex is the freeze-rate option that they offer. If you are a timid person, like me, it is exceptionally valuable. It gives you “thinking time” while deciding whether to accept a trade. Lacking it, the rate could change while you are faltering and you could lose a excellent chance. On the other hand you might plunge into trades which on reflection might not be a excellent thought.
So there are features which do help to place the “simple” in Simple-Forex. But of course an Simple-Forex review would not be an Simple-Forex review lacking weighing up the negatives too. And you will see some very disgruntled people putting negative comments on the forums.
The margin of these seem to be from people who have lost money with Simple-Forex. And make no mistake, you WILL have losing trades. If you can’t cope with this, Forex trading is not for you, period. The real secret of trading Forex is to make sure that your attractive trades outnumber your losing trades. And to do this, it is essential that you know what you’re doing. To this end, Simple-Forex is acknowledged to have the most thorough and personal tutorial service of any Forex trading system.
A additional point that people complain about is that if you carry over a day-trade to the next day, Simple-Forex make a charge, and if you don’t have that money in your account, they deduct it from your credit-card lacking prior notification. To preclude this, it is essential that you keep sufficient money in your account.
An Skor88 Online review cannot provide a complete analysis of Simple-Forex – it can only weigh up the pros and cons. There are other exceptional Forex trading systems on the market and of course you need to compare them, though in my encounter Simple-Forex has more unique features to make it really simple to start trading. But whether it is for YOU, only you can choose!